TIP: It’s tax time! Don’t let taxes overwhelm you. Hop on to the IRS’s website and browse the wealth of information available to help you better understand your taxes.
Chances are, you’re not a tax expert. But you don’t have to be an expert to know taxes! The IRS makes it easy for you to find the information you need! Their website is full of tax information whether you’re a parent, waitress, business owner, college student, and much more!
Check out these tax tips for 2011. There’s bound to be some information you need!
Here are 10 reasons why YOU should visit the IRS website:
1. Tax information at your fingertips any time of day!
2. Use it to FREE file
3. Try IRS e-file
4. Check the status of your refund
5. Make payments electronically
6. Find out if you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit
7. Get printable tax forms and publications
8. Calculate the correct withholding amount for your W-4
9. Request a payment agreement
10. Get information about the latest tax law changes
Happy tax season!